Key Practice Areas:
Adrian is a Partner of the firm and his area of practice covers mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and banking and finance.
His mergers and acquisitions experience includes advising on the acquisition and disposal of strategic stakes in public and private companies as well as joint ventures and collaborations across different industries and sectors such as consumer and retail, education, energy, financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, real estate, technology and telecommunications.
His banking and finance and capital markets experience includes advising on project financing for several significant infrastructure and energy projects in Malaysia, the issue of bonds and sukuk by corporate issuers and regulatory capital instruments for Malaysian financial institutions as well as several significant Rule 144A / Regulation S initial public offerings in Malaysia.
Adrian is recognised as a leading lawyer in Malaysia by many independent legal research publications such as Asialaw, Chambers and Partners, IFLR 1000, The Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal.
- LL.B. (Hons) - University of Leicester, UK
- Malaysian Bar (1997)
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Chambers and Partners: Banking and Finance and Corporate / Commercial: Equity Capital Markets (Band 1), Islamic Finance (Band 2), Corporate / M&A (Band 3)
- IFLR 1000: Banking, Capital Markets, Energy and Infrastructure, Islamic Finance, M&A and Project Finance (Highly Regarded)
- The Legal 500: Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Islamic Finance (Leading Individual)
- Who’s Who Legal: Capital Markets (Debt & Equity), Islamic Finance and Structured Finance (Global Guide - Recommended)
- Advising on the merger of Celcom Axiata Berhad and Digi.com Berhad.
- Advising on a joint venture between Petroliam Nasional Berhad and Saudi Aramco.
- Advising on the sale of EON Bank Berhad to Hong Leong Bank Berhad.
- Advising on the initial public offer and listing of CTOS Digital Berhad.
- Advising on the initial public offer and listing of Mr D.I.Y. Group (M) Berhad.
- Advising on the initial public offer and listing of Lotte Chemical Titan Holdings Berhad.
- Advising on the establishment and listing of KLCC Stapled Group.
- Advising on the issuance of Tier 1 Capital Securities by Malayan Banking Berhad.